- Processed Cheese1/4 PoundsDiced
- Sweet Pickle Relish2 Tablespoons
- Canned Tuna6 Ounces
- Onion2 TablespoonsChopped
- Salad Dressing1/2 Cups
- Stuffed Green Olives3 TablespoonsChopped
- Hamburger Buns4
Steps to make Tuna Buns Recipe:
1) Add cold water to a sauepan and dip eggs in it. Bring to boil over high flame.
2) As soon as the water comes to a boil, turn off the flame and leave aside for 10 minutes.
3) Take the eggs out. Then peel and chop them once they have cooled enough.
4) Prepare the baking oven and flame it up to the 205 degree Celsius mark.
5) Take a bowl and mix cheese food, eggs, sweet pickle relish and tuna. Mix thoroughly.
6) Add salad dressing, olives and onion to the bowl. Toss readily!
7) Spread the bowl mixture on hamburger buns. Enclose the filled buns in aluminium foil.
8) Bake in the preheated baking oven for 12-15 minutes. Serve hot!
Tuna Buns Recipe is a super seafood flavor meal option for you to have. This is very versatile and therefore be a big hit at your place. Serve alongside soup or as a main course meal it self. My whole family truly loves this, yours will too. Must try if you like seafood. Enjoy guys and happy seafood cooking!