- Drained Tuna6 Ounces
- Macaroni3 Cups
- Mayonnaise1 Cups
- Italian-Style Salad Dressing1/3 Cups
- Sour Cream1/2 Cups
- Salt1 Teaspoons
- Garlic Powder1/2 Teaspoons
- Ground Black Pepper1/2 Teaspoons
- Chopped Celery2 Stalks
- Chopped Onion1
1) In a large pot cook macaroni into lightly salted water and when it gets tender drain well.
2) In Italian salad dressing, marinate macaroni for 2 to 3 hours or overnight for good coating.
3) Mix tuna, source cream, mayonnaise, onion, celery, garlic powder, salt and pepper into macaroni, and let it chill for 24 hours and then serve.
In summer nights, when you don’t want to spend much time for cooking, try Tuna Macaroni Salad. It tastes good and yummy in the presence of cream, mayonnaise and tuna. Effort in preparation gives you unique and delicious taste and kids will love it too. Along with delightful taste, it provides required energy, protein and few other healthy perks as well.