- Butter2 Tablespoons
- All Purpose Flour1 Tablespoons
- Chicken Broth1 Cups
- Heavy Cream1/2 Cups
- Turkey1 CupsPre Cooked and Minced
- Frozen peas1/3 Cups
- Salt and Ground Black PepperTo Taste
1) Heat up a skillet over moderate flame and brown butter in it.
2) Add mushrooms and stir fry in the hot butter until soft.
3) Add flour and mix over heat until smooth and creamy.
4) Now stir in the chicken broth. Note: Dont add the broth all at once, but bit by bit and keep mixing as you add it.
5) Throw in the peas and add turkey and creamy. Mix and throughly.
6) Turn the flame down to low and heat the whole mixture through until thick and sticky.
7) Season with salt and ground black pepper. Mix and serve!
Turkey a la King Recipe has to be a super puff pasty dish. Puff Pastry dishes don't get any tastier do they? An amazing filling pf peas, mushrooms and turkey to make the most delicious of pastries. These aren't just an appetizer. They are very filling and can be had as a nice main course meal.