- Turkey Thighs2 PoundsSkinless and Cubed
- Salt and PepperTo Taste
- Canned Tomatoes with Juice15 OuncesDiced
- Artichoke Hearts6 Ounces
- Parnsnips3Peeled, Cubed
- Baby Carrots1/2 Pounds
- Yellow Squash1Cubed
- Green Bell Pepper1Diced
- Chicken Broth4 Cups
- Chicken Bouillon2 cubes
- Canned Garbanzo Beans15 Ounces
- DillTo TasteChopped
Steps to make Turkey and Vegetables Recipe:
1) Coat the turkey thigh cubes with salt and black pepper to taste.
2) Set up the seasoned turkey in a slow cooker. Top with tomatoes.
3) Then top with artichoke hearts, followed by pasnips, yellow squash, baby carros and green bell pepper.
4) Cover the slow cooker ingredients with chicken broth and add bouillon cubes too.
5) Close the cooker and cook on low setting for 8 hous time.
6) Once you’re into the 7th hour of cooking, open the cooker and add garbanzo beans.
7) Cook for one more hour. Serve garnished with dill.
Turkey and Vegetables Recipe is one of my most favorite turkey meals because I love vegetables with meat! This is a simple and easy way to use turkey at home. A very fine and filling meal that can be served over your favorite rice or egg noodles. Add as many veggies as you'd like! Oyumm!