- Turkey1 PoundsMinced
- Hot Tomato Sauce14 Ounces
- Canned Kernel Corn16 Ounces
- Canned Refried Beans16 Ounces
- Sour Cream16 Ounces
- Cheddar Cheese3/4 CupsShredded
- Flour Tortillas6
1) Heat up a skillet over high flame and fry the minced turkey until just brown.
2) Add onion and corn, followed by the tomato sauce.
3) Stir well and turn the flame down to moderate. Leave to cook for about 20 minutes time.
4) Take another skillet and in it, fry beans for a couple minutes over moderate flame.
5) In a bowl, mix together sour cream and cheese. Whisk well.
6) Heat up tortillas for a couple minutes over a hot stove pan, giving a minute to either side.
7) Top the toasted tortillas with the fried beans, then the prepared meat mixture.
8) Then top with the prepared cheese and sour cream mixture. Roll up the tortillas and serve hot!
Looking for a healthy, easy to cook and delicious Burrito? You might want to have a go at the Turkey Burritos Recipe which is amazingly flavorful and spicy. One of my personal favorites, when it comes to Turkey stuffed in bread recipes. Also low fat and healthy, which makes for a perfect meal for athletes and the diet conscious ones.