- Mixed Cheddar and Monterey Cheeses2 CupsShredded
- Canned Black Olives2 OuncesSliced
- Corn Tortillas24
- Red Enchilada Sauce18 Ounces
- Pre Cooked Turkey4 CupsChopped
1) Flame the baking oven up to the 180 degree Celius mark and slight oil a baking dish.
2) Take a bowl and mix black olives and onions in the Cheddar and Monterey Cheese blend. Mix and coat well.
3) Heat up oil a skillet over moderate flame. Once done, fry both sides of the tortillas for half a minutes each.
4) Then dip the toasted tortillas in enchilada sauce.
5) Repeat the same steps with all tortillas and then fill each one of them with the prepared cheese mixuter.
6) Once filled, roll up the tortillas and set them up on the greased baking dish.
7) Top with lots of enchiladas sauce so that all the rolls are covered completely.
8) Make a second layer of tortilla rolls on top of the first one and top it with enchilada sauce just like previously.
9) Top with the remaining cheese mixture and bake for 25 minutes time in the preheated oven. Serve hot!
This Turkey Enchiladas Recipe prepares 24 of the most delicious Enchiladas you are ever going to have in your life. If you're looking for the most perfect of party pleasing dishes, go for this, it is sure to get you some of the best reviews you have ever gotten from your food eaters. Surely one of the best ways of using up leftover Thanksgiving Turkey.