- Prepared Stuffing3 Cups
- French Fried Onions2.75 Ounces
- Cream Of Celery Soup11 Ounces
- Milk3/4 Cups
- Turkey1.5 CupsPre Cooked and Cubed
- Frozen Green Peas10 Ounces
1) Preheat the baking oven up to the 180 degree Celsius mark.
2) Take a bowl and mix together half of the onions and stuffing.
3) Set up the mixture on a baking dish. Using a spoon, make sure you press the stuffing throughout the dish, making sure the sides are well covered.
4) Take another bowl and mix together soup, milk, peas and turkey.
5) Top the baking dish stuffing with the prepared soup mixture.
6) Bake for half an hour in the preheated oven. Once done, top with more onions and bake for 5 more minutes. Serve instantly!
When I first had this Turkey n Stuffing Bake Recipe at a friend's place I deduced for sure that this must not be a very easy recipe to make because it was fabulous. But to my surprise, the recipe is super easy and and simple. Barely takes 6 ingredients and under half hour to cook.