- Turkey1 1/4 Poundsground
- Bread Crumbs3/4 Cups
- Salt1 Teaspoons
- Black Pepper1/3 Teaspoons
- Spinach10 Ounces
- Italian Cheese Blend1 Cupsshredded
- Italian seasoning1 1/2 Teaspoons
- Garlic Powder1/8 Teaspoons
- Salt1/4 Teaspoons
- Ketchup3 Tablespoons
1) Preheat the oven to 175 C/ 350 F.
2) Arrange a sheet of parchment paper over a baking sheet; then place a rack in a broiler pan.
3) Place ground turkey in a bowl and add a teaspoon of salt, bread crumbs, black pepper, and egg in it. Mix well.
4) Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking sheet.
5) Place spinach in a bowl and add Italian cheese (3/4 cup), a teaspoon of Italian seasoning, quarter a teaspoon of salt, and garlic powder. Mix generously and spread this mixture over the turkey mixture.
6) Lift an edge of the parchment and roll it over; do start with the shorter end; do roll as you pull back the parchment paper. Make a firm roll of the meat.
7) Press seam down and then lay the roll (keeping the seam-side down) into the rack over the roasting pan.
8) Bake for about 50 minutes in the preheated oven so that the roll is well cooked and the juices are quite clear; Insert a thermometer in the pan and make sure the temperature is 70 C/ 160 F.
9) Put out the pan from the oven and add ketchup over the roll.
10) Add quarter a cup of Italian cheese blend along half a teaspoon of Italian seasoning over the pan.
11) Place the pan again in the oven and bake for another 10 minutes so that the cheese gets melted.
12) Serve the delicious Turkey Pinwheel as desired.
Looking for a great meat loaf? Try making turkey pinwheel at home and get to enjoy a delicious dinner. Egg, black pepper, spinach, and garlic powder add a lot of taste to this meat loaf – but the ultimate special is none other than the spinach stuffing. Get to prepare it in less than one and a half hour.