- Puff Pastry Sheet1
- Stuffing1 Cups
- Leftover Gravy1/2 Cups
- Mashed Potatoes1 Cups
- Cranberry Sauce1/2 Cups
- Eggs1For Egg Wash
- Turkey1 CupsDiced
Steps to make Turkey Remashed Recipe:
1) Prepare the baking oven and flame it up to the 400 degrees F mark.
2) Set up the pastry sheet on a baking sheet according to the instructions given on the package.
3) Using your hands, place 1 inch thick stuffing right at the center of the sheet.
4) Top with turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy.
5) Now using the corners of the sheet, enclose the mixture at the center and tie properly using kitchen string.
6) Using the corners of the sheet, lift it up and coat with egg wash.
Note: To make egg wash, whisk 1 egg with 1 tablespoon of water
7) Bake for 18-20 minutes time in the preheated oven or until golden brown.
8) Serve with cranberry sauce. Enjoy!
Turkey Remashed Recipe is a super way of using up left over turkey at your place. This is so much fun, both to cook and to eat. Your kids are going to love this dish alot! This isnt as light as it looks, quite filling actually! While some would regard this as an appetizer, Id say its a perfect main course meal.