- Cooked Turkey3/4 Pounds
- Celery2 Stalks
- Green Onions2
- Red Bell Pepper1/2
- Mayonnaise3 Tablespoons
- Dijon-style mustard2 Tablespoons
- Cider vinegar1 Tablespoons
- White Sugar1 Teaspoons
- Salt1/4 Teaspoons
1) Place cooked turkey in a blender and then add celery, red bell peppers, and green onion in it.
2) Blend the ingredients on high speed so that you end up with a finely chopped mixture.
3) Now place this blended mixture in a bowl.
4) Add salt, white sugar, and mayonnaise in the bowl and mix well.
5) Then add vinegar and mustard in the bowl and give it a final mix.
6) Cover the bowl and place it in a refrigerator for about 8 hours.
7) Serve this yummy turkey salad with any of your favorite main dishes for a wholesome meal.
Salads are always great to have, aren’t they? Why not try turkey salad then? It’s quite easy to prepare this yummy salad. You may enjoy it by spreading it on graham crackers or add it to any of your favorite sandwiches.