- Turkey1 PoundsMinced
- Steak Seasoning2 Tablespoons
- Corn Flake CrumbsTo Taste
- Canola Oil3 Tablespoons
- Real Maple SyrupTo Taste
Steps to make Turkey Sausage Patties Recipe:
1) Prepare the baking oven and flame it up to the 180 degree Celsius mark.
2) Take a bowl and mix together corn flake crumbes, steak seasoning and maple syrup.
3) Add the minced turkey to the bowl. Mix readily.
4) Heat up oil in a skillet over moderate high flame.
5) Form patty shapes out of the prepared turkey mixture and place in the hot oil.
6) Fry for about 20 minutes, giving 10 minutes to either side.
7) Once dried, set up the fried patties in a baking dish.
8) Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven or until all pinkish colors have gone.
One of the signs of a good chef is to come up with super versatile recipes that can be presented in various forms, like this Turkey Sausage Patties Recipe. Serve inside burgers, sandwiches or simply with your favorite dip sauce, these patties are awesome! A real kids' favorite meal!