- Green Bell Peppers4Tops removed
- Garlic PowderTo Taste
- Salt and PepperTo Taste
- Tomato Paste1 Tablespoons
- Tomatoes15 OuncesDiced
- Spinach1 Cups
- Yellow Bell Pepper1/2Chopped
- Red Bell Pepper1/2Chopped
- Mushrooms1 CupsChopped
- Olive Oil2 Tablespoons
- Turkey1 PoundsMinced
2) Enclose the seeded green bell peppers in alumnium foil and arrange on a baking dish.
3) Bake the peppers in the preheated oven for 15 minutes time. Set aside.
4) Heat up a skillet over moderate flame. Stir fry the turkey until brown.
5) Remove turkey from the skillet and add more oil. Fry onion for a minute.
6) Add zucchini, mushrooms, yellow bell pepper, red bell pepper and spinach. Fry and cook until the vegetables are tender.
7) Add the turkey back into the skillet and stir fry with all the vegetables.
8) Add tomatoes and tomato paste, followed by Italian seasoning. Mix well and heat through.
9) Srinkle salt, black pepper and garlic powder to taste. Heat through for a minute.
10) Fill the baked green peppers with the prepared turkey vegetable mixture.
11) Bake for 15 minutes in the preheated oven. Serve hot!
Turkey Stuffed Peppers Recipe is a stunning alternative to have if you are looking for something different form rice and beef. Incredibly flavorful, spicy and delicious, this can be a real super hit at your place. Also not at all hard to make, and barely takes 50 minutes!