- Zucchini2 CupsChopped
- Onion1.5 CupsChopped
- Red Bell Pepper1Chopped
- Turkey1 PoundsMinced
- Worcestershire Sauce2 Tablespoons
- Mustard Sauce1 Tablespoons
- Barbecue Sauce1 Cups
1) Flame up your oven to the 190 degree Celsius mark and slightly grease up the muffin cups.
2) In a food blender, blend zucchini, red bell pepper and onions together.
3) Add the chopped vegetables to a bowl and mix in worcestershire sauce, egg, couscous, turkey and mustard sauce. Mix well.
4) Fill the muffin cups with the prepared mixture and top each with some barbecue sauce.
5) Bake in the oven for 20 minutes time.
These Turkey Veggie Meatloaf Cups Recipe are one of the most favorite appetizers Id ever want to have. They look and taste much like the veggie kebabs from the middle east. Serve them as they are, or with toasted bread or inside burger buns. The fancy cup shaped idea would make the kids in your house crave for this.