- Lean Beef1 PoundsMinced
- Garlic1 TeaspoonsChopped
- Spaghetti Sauce16 Ounces
- Mozzarella Cheese1 CupsShredded and Divided
- Parmesan Cheese1 CupsGrated and Divided
- Cold Crescent Rolls8 Ounces
1) Flame the baking oven up to the 180 degree Celsius mark.
2) Heat up a skillet over moderate flame. Fry the beef for a couple minutes.
3) Add garlic and onion. Stir fry the three ingredients until evenly browned.
4) Pour in the spaghetti sauce. Mix and coat well.
5) Set up a layer of the prepared mixture on a baking dish.
6) Top with Parmesan Cheese and Mozzarella Cheese. Repeat the layering once.
7) Top with the crescent rolls and bake for half an hour in the preheated oven.
Being a pizza lover my whole life, I have tried just about everything in the world of pizzas. My wife referred to be as a genius because my kids fell in love with this Upside Down Pizza Recipe . They want it made every second day of the week. An easy, simple and delicious family dish for everyone to enjoy!