- Heavy whipping cream2 Cups
- Half-and-half cream2 Cups
- White Sugar3/4 Cups
- Vanilla extract1 Tablespoons
1) Place heavy cream and half-and-half in a large bowl and beat the ingredients well.
2) Add sugar to the mixture and beat until it becomes well blended.
3) Add vanilla to the mixture.
4) Cover the bowl and place it in a refrigerator for about 3 hours.
5) Blend the mixture well using an electric beater and place it in the canister of an ice-cream maker.
6) Freeze the mixture according to the instructions of the manufacturer.
Ready to serve!
A simple and basic dessert, vanilla ice cream is a tasty dessert, which is used as an ingredient in many other recipes.