- Black Beans15 Ounces4 Cans
- Crushed Tomatoes14.5 Ounces
- Whole Kernel Corn15 Ounces
- Chopped Onion1
- Chopped Celery1
- Chopped Carrots2
- Olive Oil1 Tablespoons
- Ground Cumin1 Tablespoons
- Chili Powder2 Tablespoons
- Black Pepper1 Pinch
- Garlic4 Cloves
1) In large pot, heat olive oil over medium heat and cook onion, garlic, carrots and celery in it for 5 minutes.
2) Season it with black pepper, chili powder and cumin and cook for 1 minute.
3) Stir in 2 cans of beans, vegetable broth and kernel corn and boil all of them.
4) In a food processor or blender, process tomatoes and remaining cans of beans and stir in the mixture in soup.
5) Reduce the heat and simmer it for 15 minutes and serve the soup with bread or salad.
Vegan Black Bean Soup has turned out to be a great recipe for weight conscious people. It is low in fat and cholesterol with delicious, hearty and zesty flavor. Economically, it is quite manageable soup recipe and, takes not much effort and time in cooking. Give a surprise to your family members or friends by serving this great recipe. They will love the amazing taste of this soup which differs from other ones.