- All Purpose Flour2 Cupsunbleached
- White Sugar2 Cups
- Cocoa Powder3/4 Cupsunsweetened
- Baking Powder1 Teaspoons
- Salt1 Teaspoons
- Water1 Cups
- Vegetable Oil1 Cups
- Vanilla Extract1 Teaspoons
1) Preheat the oven to 175 C/ 350 F.
2) Place flour in a bowl and add sugar, baking powder, salt, and cocoa powder in it; stir well.
3) Add vanilla extract, water, and vegetable oil in the bowl and mix well until everything is well mixed.
4) Spread the batter over a baking pan (9 x 13).
5) Place the baking pan in the preheated oven and bake for about half an hour so that the top of the batter is not shiny anymore.
6) Let the baked mixture cool for about 10 minutes; cut it into squares and serve these delicious vegan brownies.
Chocolate brownies are so popular among the world that hardly a party goes without these. For all the vegans, I have come up with these vegan brownies. Thick and creamy, vegan brownies are great for any of your favorite occasions. All purpose flour, cocoa powder, and white sugar are some of the ingredients that add a lot of health and taste to these brownies. The great thing is that you can come up with these brownies in less than an hour.