- Cornstarch3 Tablespoons
- Water2 Tablespoons
- Soy Milk1 1/2 Cups
- Vanilla Extract1/4 Teaspoons
- White Sugar1/4 Cups
- Cocoa powder1/4 Cupsunsweetened
1) Pour water in a small bowl and add cornstarch in it; mix well until you end up with a paste.
2) Place a large-sized saucepan over medium heat and add soy milk, cornstarch mixture, vanilla, cocoa, and sugar in it; cook the mixture well until it comes to a boil; do stir well. Cook the mixture until is quite thick.
3) Remove the pan from heat and let the pudding cool down for about 5 minutes; the more time you let it cool, the thicker it will get.
4) Place the pudding in a refrigerator until it is completely cooled.
5) Serve the vegan chocolate pudding on any of your favorite occasions.
Creamy and frothy, chocolate pudding is loved by all and hated by none – here is a vegan version of the all time popular chocolate pudding and I am sure all of you are going to love it. I am saying this because this chocolate pudding is a regular feature of all of our functions and parties. Cornstarch mixture makes it quite thick and creamy, while soy milk, sugar, and cocoa powder make it taste great. If you don’t have cocoa powder, do try adding some ground chocolate instead. Do prepare this amazing vegan pudding in just about 45 minutes or so.