- Rolled Oats2 Cups
- Brown Sugar1 Cups
- Whole Wheat Flour2/3 Cups
- Chia Seeds2 Tablespoons
- Cinnamon1 Teaspoonsground
- Baking Soda1 Teaspoons
- Baking Powder1/2 Teaspoons
- Salt1/2 Teaspoons
- Applesauce2/3 Cups
- Coconut Oil3 Tablespoons
- Cranberries1 Cupsdried
- Chocolate Chips1/2 Cups(optional)
- Coconut1/4 Cupsshredded; optional
1) Preheat the oven to 175 C/ 350 F and then arrange sheet of parchment paper over a baking sheet.
2) Place the oats in a bowl and add baking powder, chia seeds, brown sugar, baking soda, flour, and cinnamon in it. Mix well.
3) Now add coconut oil and applesauce in the oats and mixture and mix well so that the dough is quite smooth.
4) Add coconut, cranberries, and chocolate chips in the dough and give it another mix; then transfer the batter to the lined baking sheet.
5) Place the baking sheet in the preheated oven and bake for about 15 minutes so as to make sure that the edges of the cookies are lightly browned.
6) Serve the delicious oatmeal cookies with a cup of tea or milk.
With regard to vegan desserts, I always used to think that we can find a lot of cakes, cupcakes, puddings, and pies – but as far the cookies are concerned, it’s a touch hard to find some easy recipes. This made me think of coming up with some quick and easy recipe for vegan cookies. So here I am with a simple recipe for oatmeal chia seeds cookies that let you give your taste buds a perfect treat. No egg, no butter, no milk – perfect recipe for the vegans. Cranberries, chocolate, cinnamon, and coconut are combined in the recipe which not only make it taste great but also make the cookies quite healthier as compared to the cookies available at the local bakeries. Soft and chewy, the cookies go great with a cup of milk or tea. The great thing is that you can come up with such amazing cookies in less than half an hour.