- Peanut Oil2 Teaspoons
- Ginger Root1 TeaspoonsChopped
- Garlic1 ClovesChopped
- Teriyaki Sauce3 Tablespoons
- Lime Juice2 Tablespoons
- Brown Sugar1 Teaspoons
- SaltTo Taste
- Red Pepper Flakes1/8 Teaspoons
- Cold Rice3 CupsPre Cooked
- Frozen Peas2/3 Cups
- Carrots2/3 CupsFrozen and Sliced
- Broccoli2/3 CupsFrozen and Chopped
- Green Onion1/4 CupsSliced
Steps to make Vegetable Fried Rice Recipe:
1) Heat up oil in a skillet over moderate high flame.
2) Add egg in the hot oil and stir constantly for 4 minutes. Set the egg aside.
3) In the same skillet, add ginger and garlic. Stir fry for a minute.
4) Stir in lime juice, teriyaki sauce, salt, brown sugar and red pepper flakes. Mix and stir well over flame and bring the mixture to a boil.
5) Turn the flame down to moderate and cook for a couple more minutes.
6) Add the cold rice to the skillet. Toss well with the mixture and break them as you stir.
7) Throw in the peas, broccoli, carrots and green onions. Stir and toss the vegetables thoroughly with the rice.
8) Cook for 8 minutes and then add the cooked egg. Heat through to serve!
Vegetable Fried Rice Recipe is one of the most useful rice meals out there. You can make use of these amazingly versatile dish in so many ways. Serve as a side dish for your favorite steak meals or simple serve as a main course meal with the likes of Chinese Chicken Manchurian! Enjoy!