- Vegetable Oil1.5 Teaspoons
- Ginger1 TeaspoonsMinced
- Garlic4 ClovesChopped
- Cashews3 TablespoonsChopped
- Heavy Cream1 Cups
- Green Bell Pepper1/2Chopped
- Red Bell Pepper1/2Chopped
- Green Peas1 Cups
- Curry Powder1.5 Teaspoons
1) Heat up oil in a cooking pan over moderate flame. Add onion and cook until transparent.
2) Stir in ginger and garlic pasta and cook for a couple minutes.
3) Add carrots, jalapeno, cashews, tomato sauce and finally, the potatoes.
4) Add curry powder and season with salt to taste. Stir well and leave to cook for 12 minutes.
5) Once the potatoes are well cooked, add in green bell pepper, red bell pepper, cream and pease. Mix well and on low flame, allow to cook for 10 more minutes. Serve warm!
One of the real Indian classics for the non meat eaters. This Vegetarian Korma Recipe is just fabulous with its taste, aroma and flavors! Try over Chicken Pulao, Biryani or simply desi chapaati and naans. This dish shall make you fall in love with Desi Middle Eastern Food, trust me!