- Crescent Rolls8 Ounces2 Packages
- Ranch Dressing Mix1 Ounces1 Package
- Cream Cheese8 Ounces1 Package
- Sour Cream1 Cups
- Radishes1/2 CupsHalved & Sliced
- Dried Dill Weed1 Teaspoons
- Garlic Salt1/4 Teaspoons
- Fresh Broccoli1 1/2 CupsChopped
- Celery1 StalksSliced
- Onion1Small & Chopped
- Red Bell Pepper1Chopped
- Grated Carrot1
1) Preheat the oven up to 175 Degrees C (350 Degrees F) and spray jellyroll pan with non-stick cooking spray.
2) Pat crescent rolls in jellyroll pan and pierce with fork for 5 minutes, let it cool after baking for 10 minutes.
3) Combine cream cheese, ranch dressing mix, sour cream, garlic salt and dill weed in a medium bowl.
4) Place the mixture over cooled crust and then on top of creamed mixture place red bell pepper, onion, carrot, celery, radish, broccoli.
5) Cover it properly and let it chill. Now once pizza gets chilled, cut it in bites and serve.
Veggie Pizza is a fantastic colorful recipe and it is up to you to consume it as a snack or appetizer or as a dinner meal. It is so easy to prepare and you can even use vegetables of your own choice. If you don’t like fats, you can use low-fat sour cream and this won’t affect recipe at all. You won’t be able to resist for delightful, flavorful and tasty Veggie Pizza recipe and there won’t be any leftover either once you taste it.