- Green Chili Peppers1 Tablespoons
- Rice Vinegar1 Tablespoons
- Fresh Lime Juice2 Tablespoons
- Asian fish sauce3 Tablespoons
- Garlic3 Clovesminced
- White sugar1 Tablespoons
- Sesame oil1 Tablespoons
- Vegetable Oil2 Tablespoons
- Black Pepper1 Teaspoons
- Chicken breast halves2cooked skinless boneless ; shredded
- Cabbage1/2cored and thinly sliced
- Carrot1cut into matchsticks
- Onion1/3finely chopped
- Dry roasted peanuts1/3 Cupsfinely chopped
- Fresh Cilantro1/3 Cupschopped
1) Place chopped green chilies in a bowl and add sesame oil, rice vinegar, vegetable oil, garlic, lime juice, fish sauce, sugar, and black pepper in it.
2) Mix the ingredients well so that everything gets well mixed and the sugar gets well dissolved.
3) In another bowl, place chicken and add cilantro, carrot, peanuts, cabbage and onion in it.
4) Use a pair of tons to mix the ingredients well.
5) Now add the oil dressing in the salad bowl and mix well again.
6) Serve the salad readily.
Vegetable chicken salad is a famous Vietnamese recipe that is a delicious combination of chicken and vegetables which is sure to please your appetite.