- Beef1.5 PoundsMinced
- Saltline Crackers2/3 CupsCrushed
- Green Bell Pepper1/3 CupsChopped
- Soy Sauce1 Tablespoons
- Vinegar1/3 Cups
- Pineapple pieces16 Ounces
- Brown Sugar1/2 Cups
- Olive Oil1 Tablespoons
- Cornstarch2 Tablespoons
- Ginger1.5 TeaspoonsMinced
- SaltTo Taste
- Milk1/4 Cups
- Onion1/3 CupsChopped
1) Take a bowl and mix in onion, egg, ginger, milk and salt.
2) Add crumbs and beef. Mix all ingredients readily together. Form meatball shapes out of the mixture.
3) In another bowl, mix in soy sauce, vinegar, pineapple juice, cornstarch and brown sugar.
4) Fry the meatballs in a skillet over moderate flame.
5) Stir in the pineapple sauce you made in Step 3. Mix well and bring the mixture to a boil.
6) Add pineapple pieces and green pepper. Stir fry for 2 minutes. Serve!
These Waikiki Meatballs Recipe are so delicious, you can have them all the time. The ginger and pineapple combination makes this the tastiest meat ball dish ever. So saucy, flavorul and stunnningly tasty. Make sure to cook plenty of these gems.