- Olive Oil2 Tablespoons
- Soy Sauce1/4 Cups
- Wasabi Paste2 Teaspoons
- Garlic1 TeaspoonsChopped
- Black PepperTo Taste
- Oregano1/4 Teaspoons
- Cajun SeasoningTo Taste
- Trout Fillets4 of 4 ounce each
Steps to make Wasabi Trout Recipe:
1) Prepare the baking oven and flame it up to the 225 degree Celsius mark.
2) Layer a baking dish with aluminium foil and coat the inside of the foil with olive oil.
3) Take a bowl and mix together oregano, black pepper, garlic, wasabi paste, olive oil and soy sauce.
4) Make a diagonal cut across each fish piece. Coat the fish with the prepared bowl mixture.
5) Fill the cuts with the mixture and also top with more mixture.
6) Sprinkle Cajun and bake for 10 minutes in the preheated oven.
This Wasabi Trout Recipe is a fine fish meal that can be prepared at home. The first time I made it, everyone in my house, from the kids to the elders thoroughly enjoyed it. It is also very easy to make and barely takes 20 minutes to cook! Now isnt that something quite incredible?