- Olive Oil2 Tablespoons
- Ham4 OuncesSliced
- Red Bell Peppers1Diced
- Green Bell Peppers1Diced
- Salt and PepperTo Taste
- Butter2 Tablespoons
- Hash Browns3 CupsShredded
- Gouda Cheese1.5 CupsGrated
- Scallions1 BunchChopped
1) Heat up olive oil in a skillet over moderate flame. Fry ham, onion, bell peppers and season with salt and ground black pepper to taste.
2) Stir fry well until the vegetables are soft, this should take around 5 minutes time. Transfer the mixture to a bowl.
3) In another bowl beat the eggs. Transfer the fried vegetables mixture to the eggs bowl and mix together well.
4) Flame up your oven’s broiler.
5) Heat up butter in a new skillet and fry hash browns for a couple minutes over moderate flame. Fry well and give atleast 5 minutes to this step.
6) Stir in the egg and vegetables mixture. Mix well and heat through for a minute. Transfer the whole mixture to a broiling pan.
7) Broil for 4 minutes time. Then top with cheese and scallions. Broil for an additional 3 minutes. Cut into slices and serve!
This is a wonderful spin to the original Western Omelet. Western Hash Brown Omelet Recipe comes to you in the most delicious of ways, stuffed with cheese, peppers, ham and hash browns. Breakfast or even a main dish for your lunch or dinner. Healthy and delicious!