- container frozen whipped topping8 Ounces
- pumpkin pie spice2 Teaspoons
- confectioners' sugar1/2 Cups
- pumpkin puree1 Cups
- package cream cheese, softened8 Ounces
1) Place cream cheese in a bowl and beat it well using an electric mixer. Make sure it’s quite smooth.
2) Add pumpkin puree in the bowl and mix well until it’s well incorporated.
3) Add pumpkin pie spice and confectioners’ sugar in the bowl and mix well until everything is well mixed.
4) Then add whipped topping in the bowl and mix well.
5) Use a plastic wrap to cover the bowl and place the bowl in a refrigerator for about 2 hours so that the flavors are well incorporated.
6) Serve this delicious pumpkin dip with graham crackers.
Cream cheese, pumpkin puree, and pie spice are featured in this smooth and creamy dip that goes great with graham crackers. Sugar makes the dip quite smooth while whipped topping gives it a unique texture too. Takes more than 2 hours to get ready but the dip is so perfect in taste that you will love to make it on all your favorite occasions.