- White cake mix1 Cups
- All-purpose flour1 Cups
- White sugar1 Cups
- Salt2 Teaspoons
- Sour cream3 Cups
- Vegetable oil4 Teaspoons
- Vanilla extract2 Teaspoons
- Egg whites3
1) Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
2) Take a pan and grease with flour. Mix white cake mix, flour, sugar, and salt in a large bowl.
3) Add sour cream, vegetable oil, almond and vanilla extracts, and egg whites to it and continue beating and mixing.
4) Pour over the pan, and bake in the preheated oven until the top turns to brown form. This may take about half an hour or more. Let it cool before you frost.
This is a unique type of wedding cake that may be difficult for many females to prepare at home, but once you go through our recipe, it is going to be a cup of tea. The cake has white almonds and sour cream. It is too moist and dense to taste very well. You must try this at home.