- Yellow cake mix1 Cups
- Vegetable oil1 Cups
- Amaretto liqueur2 Cups
- Butter1 Cups
- White sugar2 Cups
- Vanilla frosting16 Ounces
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2) Grease a Bundt pan with oil and flour.
3) Mix cake mix, eggs, pudding mix, amaretto and almond extracts in a bowl and spread over the pan.
4) Add butter, sugar, cream, and milk to it.
5) Apply glaze while you start baking the cake.
6) For cake’s topping, take butter and sugar and cook in saucepan along with almonds and white chocolate.
7) Spread over the cake the time when it is properly baked.
8) Allow to cool and scatter toasted almonds over it before serving.
It is a special type of dessert in a way that it has white chocolates and almonds to give it a delightful and amazing taste. Not only from its look, but also its taste, the cake is irresistible. Prepare it at home and enjoy a holiday treat with your family or friends.