- Cream Cheese8 Ounces
- Confectioners' Sugar4 Cups
- Vanilla Extract1 1/2 Teaspoons
- White Chocolate12 Ounces
- Pecans3/4 Cupschopped
1) Grease a baking dish (8’’) with butter and set the dish aside.
2) Place cream cheese, vanilla, and sugar in a bowl and beat the ingredients well so that the mixture becomes smooth.
3) Pour water in a double boiler and simmer it.
4) Now heat the chocolate over the double boiler so that the chocolate is well melted.
5) Add pecans and white chocolate into cream cheese-sugar mixture.
6) Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish.
7) Place the dish in the refrigerator for about 60 minutes.
8) Remove the dish from the refrigerator and cut the fudge into small pieces.
White Chocolate Fudge is a dessert that is perfect to serve in parties. In addition to that, you can also enjoy them as an afternoon snack. Cream cheese give a creamy taste to the fudge, while a nutty touch is added by pecans. You may alternate sugar with brown sugar or honey.