- Pineapple Chunks1 Cups
- Blackberries1/2 Cups
- Strawberries5 Cups
- Raspberries1/2 Cups
- Wild blueberries1/2 Cups
- Orange juice1 Cups
- Berry yogurt3 OuncesLow-fat or Fat-free
- Ice cubes5
1) Wash all the fruits with clean water.
2) Remove the leafy part of strawberries and chop them into small pieces.
3) Pour orange juice in a blender and add strawberries, pineapple chunks, blackberries, raspberries, blueberries, and yogurt in it.
4) Blend the mixture for about 2 minutes on high speed or until the mixture becomes smooth and creamy.
5) Add another half a cup of orange juice in the blender if the drink is too concentrated or add more fruits if it’s otherwise.
6) Transfer the drink to chilled serving glasses.
7) Use mint leaves and blueberries to garnish the drink.
8) Place a straw in the drink and serve the drink chilled.
Wild Berry Smoothie is an immensely delicious drink that carries a lot of health benefits too. Fresh fruits make it a lot healthier, making this drink a light and refreshing one. It’s great if you use fresh berries instead of canned ones. Add more ice cubes to make it a slushy drink. A better idea is to freeze the fruits well before you use them in the recipe. This will let you skip ice cubes and the drink will not be diluted and you will be able to enjoy the real taste of fresh fruits. A great drink to have in summers, the drink will let you beat the heat effectively.