- Olive Oil3 Tablespoons
- Butter2 Tablespoons
- Gold Potatoes1 PoundsDiced
- Mushrooms1/2 PoundsSliced
- Red Bell Pepper1Sliced
- Acorn Squash1Diced
- Garlic Powder2 Teaspoons
- Salt and PepperTo Taste
- Kale1 CupsChopped
- Sage4 sprigs
1) Heat up oil in a skillet over moderate flame.
2) Add butter and heat it up in the oil. Should take a minute, top.
3) Throw in the mushrooms, potatoes, pepper, shallot and squash. Stir fry for a couple minutes.
4) Sprinkle salt, ground black pepper and garlic powder. Toss and coat readily.
5) Leave to cook for about 20-25 minutes, or until the potatoes and soft enough.
6) Add sage and kale. Toss, coat and mix thorougly over flame and heat through. Serve hot!
I think that this Winter Vegetable Hash Recipe is a very simple and healthy dish to have. You can add more flavor if it tastes too simple for your tongue. Some soy sauce dashing would do the trick for you. My office mates used to love this and always asked me for the recipe!