- Sugar1 3/4 Cups
- Lemon juice2 Teaspoons
- Graham Cracker Crumbs1 1/4 Cups
- Butter3 Tablespoonsmelted
- Cream Cheese24 Ounces
- All purpose flour2 Tablespoons
- Sour cream1/2 Cups
- Orange flavored liqueur1 Tablespoons
- Fresh orange juice3 Tablespoons
1) Preheat the oven to 300.
2) Put graham crackers crumbs in a cheesecake pan (9-inch, with removable rim).
3) Add butter and mix it well.
4) Press the mixture equally over bottom.
5) Put sugar in cream cheese in a separate large bowl and beat it using an electric mixer.
6) Add eggs, one after the other, and beat well after you add each egg.
7) Add flour, sour cream, and liqueur and beat it until all the ingredients are well mixed.
8) Pour the batter into a pan.
9) Bake it for about 1 hour and 10 minutes, so that the cream stops jiggling upon shaking.
10) Use a thin-bladed knife to run it between the pan and the cake rim.
11) All the cake to cool.
12) Cover the cake and refrigerate it for about 3 hours (refrigerating for 48 hours is a much better option).
13) Remove the pan rim.
14) Gently dry the cake if there is any moisture on top of the cake.
15) Take candied slices from the orange syrup.
16) Use a paper towel to dry them.
17) Then add arrange slices over top of the cake.
18) Slightly overlap the slices.
19) Bring the orange syrup over high heat.
20) Boil the syrup while you continue to stir it for a maximum of 3 minutes, until it turns golden brown in color.
21) Remove the syrup from heat.
22) Add orange juice.
23) Allow it to cool to room temperature.
24) Brush the syrup over the orange slices.
25) Cover the cheesecake and refrigerate it for about 48 hours.
26) Cut the cake using a serrated knife.
1) Slice the orange into thin rounds using a sharp knife.
2) Discard the ends and seeds.
3) Put sugar in ¾ cup of water and lemon juice, until the sugar gets fully dissolved.
4) Add orange slices in it and bring it to low heat.
5) Cover it and again heat it on low heat (Make sure the slices are in a single layer).
6) Heat the slices for about 20 minutes until the slices become candied and translucent and the liquid has turned into thin syrup (Be sure that half a cup of water is present in the pan always).
7) Let the slices cool in the pan.
8) Refrigerate the cake for about 48 hours.
Here is shared my favorite cheesecake recipe. These wonderful cheesecakes are small in size. They can be served to your children every day in their school’s lunch boxes. The cakes are very tasty and easy to digest, being small and healthy. You must try to make the cake as this would not let you down at all.