- Pork Baby Back Ribs2 slabs of 2 pounds each
- Barbecue Sauce1 Cups
Steps to make Worlds Best Ribs Recipe:
1) Fill a large pot with water and soak in the wood chips. Leave aside for an hour or more.
2) Prepare the gas grill for indirect flame and set up a drip pan below the grate.
3) Slightly grease the grill grate with oil and set up the ribs on it. ( Right above the drip pan.
4) Top with onions and cover. Leave to cook for 30 minutes.
5) Lightly coat the ribs with barbecue sauce and leave to grill for 20 minutes.
6) Repeat step 5 two more times.
7) Finally, carve and serve the worlds best ribs recipe!
Food items and their tastiness depends from person to person, and how good or bad a recipe is really cannot be generalized! But honestly, this Worlds Best Ribs recipe would go down as a super contender for the greatest rib meal ever. It is super easy, super simple and super tasty! Try it and found out for yourself!