- Vanilla Yogurt3 Cups
- Milk1 Cups
- Ice Cubes2 Cups
- White Sugar1 Teaspoons
1) Using a fork, prick the yams and transfer them to a plate.
2) Place the plate in the microwave oven and turn on the oven for about 9 minutes so that the yams become tender. Do turn over the sides in between.
3) Allow the yams to cool down, peel them off, and cut them into dices.
4) Pour milk in a blender and then add sugar, ice cubes, yams, and yogurt in it.
5) Blend the ingredients for about 2 minutes on high speed so that the mixture becomes smooth.
6) Transfer the drink to chilled serving glasses and serve.
Yam smoothie is one of my favorite drinks that can be made quite easily. Instead of cooking the fresh yams in the microwave oven, you can also use a can of yams. Add a sliced banana to add a creamy texture to this drink.