- Chicken Breasts4skinless, boneless
- Low-Fat Yogurt6 Ounces
- Bread Crumbs1 Cups
- Garlic Powder1/2 Teaspoons
- Saltto taste
- Butter1/4 Cups
- Parsley1 Tablespoonschopped; fresh
1) Preheat the oven to 175 C/350 F.
2) Put yogurt in a small bowl and beat it well until it becomes quite creamy (this step is very important; if you don’t beat the yogurt well, the lemon will make it curdle).
3) Extract juice from a lemon and add it to the bowl; mix well.
4) Place bread crumbs in another bowl; then do add garlic powder and salt in it and mix well.
5) Take a baking dish (9 x 13) and place a scant of butter for each of the chicken breast pieces.
6) Now rinse the chicken pieces and then pat them dry.
7) Dip a chicken piece in the yogurt mixture; then generously dip it in the bread crumbs mixture; repeat the procedure with all the chicken pieces.
8) Now place all the chicken pieces in the baking dish; then add butter over the chicken pieces.
9) Spread chopped parsley over the chicken pieces.
10) Place the baking dish in the preheated oven and bake for about an hour so that the chicken is well cooked.
11) Remove the baking dish from the oven and let it cool for about 10 minutes.
12) Serve the yogurt chicken along bread or rice.
If you want to enjoy a perfect combination of health and taste, trying this easy and simple recipe is a must. A creamy combination of lemon and yogurt lets you enjoy a perfect dinner. Garlic powder, bread crumbs, and butter make it further healthier, and of course, tastier too. Get to prepare it in about 90 minutes and enjoy a perfect dinner.