- Curd250 Grams
- Potatoes32 medium and 1 large
- Cumin Powder1/2 Teaspoonsroasted
- Red Chili Powder1/4 Teaspoons
- Coriander Leaves1 Tablespoons
- Mint Leaves5
- Saltto taste
1) Pour water in a steamer and add 2 medium-sized and a large potato in it.
2) Boil potatoes in the water.
3) Peel off the potatoes and chop it into fine pieces.
4) Place curd in a bowl and whisk until it becomes smooth. Set aside.
5) Add chopped pieces of potatoes in the curd.
6) Add red chili powder, salt, and cumin powder.
7) Mix the ingredients well so that everything becomes well combined.
8) Add coriander leaves (1 tbsp) and mint leaves (1/2 tbsp).
9) Stir again so that the ingredients become well mixed.
10) Transfer the dip to serving bowl and garnish it with two sprigs of mint.
11) Serve the dip immediately with rice or refrigerate it for later use.
Yogurt Potato Dip is a delicious yogurt dip that is served with various types of rice. Coriander and mint leaves not only make it too aromatic, but also add a great taste to it. You may alternate the salt content according to taste and can also replace green chili with red chili powder.