- Half-and-half1 Cups
- Honey2 TablespoonsWarmed in microwave for 20 seconds
- Salt1/4 Teaspoons
- Country loaf8 (1/2 Inches) SlicesDay-old or stale
- Butter4 Tablespoons
1) first of all take a bowl of medium size and mix together the items of honey, eggs and the salt
2) When you start cooking, put the custard powder mixture into the pie pan and keep it aside
3) Now preheat your oven to 375 F, and dip the slices of bread into the mixture and keep them inside for a time period of at least 30 seconds per side
4) Now transfer them to a cooling rack which is placing in a sheet pan and keep them inside for a time period of 1 to 2 minutes each
5) Now decrease the heat of your oven to medium or low and take 1 tablespoon of butter and melt it and put it in a saucepan
6) Now put 2 slices of bread at a time into the pan and cook it until they turned to brown color
7) Give 2 to 3 minutes approximately to each slice of bread per side
8) Now remove them from pan one by one and put them on a rack for at least 5 minutes
9) Do this process for all the 8 slices of the bread
10) Yummy French toasts are ready. You can serve it to your guests with whipped cream, maple syrup or fruits.
Most of the people especially the business executive like to take such food items in their breakfasts which can make them full energetic and healthy so that they can be in a position to work with more determination and passion at their offices all the day. Their busy routine cannot make them tired and lazy. Yummy French toast is one of those paramount healthy food items. You can easily prepare this recipe at your home kitchen. These French toast are widely liked by most of the yummy food lovers. The ingredients which are required to prepare these French toast can easily be obtained from a bakery.