- White Sugar1 Cups
- Brown Sugar1 Cups
- Vegetable Oil1/2 Cups
- Vanilla Extract1 Teaspoons
- All Purpose Flour3 1/2 Cups
- Baking Soda1 1/2 Teaspoons
- Salt1/2 Teaspoons
- Cinnamon2 Teaspoonsground
- Walnuts1/2 Cupschopped
- Zucchini2 Cups
- Apple1 Cupschopped
1) Prepare the oven by heating it up to 175 C/ 350 F.
2) Generously grease two loaf pans (9 x5) with cooking spray or olive oil.
3) Break open the eggs in a large bowl and add vanilla extract, white sugar, oil, and brown sugar in it. Mix the ingredients well.
4) Place ground cinnamon in another bowl and add baking soda, salt, and flour in it. Mix well.
5) Add this flour mixture in the eggs mixture and mix well.
6) Now add chopped walnuts in the bowl and mix well.
7) Peel off the apples and zucchini and chop them into fine pieces.
8) Now add the apples and zucchini to the bowl and mix well.
9) Transfer the mixture to the greased loaf pans.
10) Place the pans in the preheated oven and bake for about an hour so that if the top springs back upon touch. Allow the mixture to cool down for about 10 minutes.
11) Transfer the bread to a wire rack and let it cool completely.
12) Cut the zucchini apple bread into slices and serve as desired.
Zucchini apple bread is light and foamy bread that is quite popular all over the world; do adjust the level of sweetness according to taste.