- All Purpose Flour3 Cups
- Baking Soda1 Teaspoons
- Baking Powder1 Teaspoons
- SaltTo Taste
- Cinnamon Powder3 Teaspoons
- Vegetable Oil1 Cups
- White Sugar2.5 Cups
- Vanilla Juice3 Teaspoons
- Zucchini2 CupsGrated
- Walnuts1 Cups
1) Heat up your baking oven to the 180 degree Celsius mark. Also apply oil to baking pans, because this recipe is primarily based on baking.
2) In a large mixing bowl, whip together baking soda, baking powder, salt, flour and cinnamon. Mix readily!
3) In another bowl, mix together sugar, vanilla and oil. Beat eggs in the mixture and mix everything well.
4) Pour the contents of the bowl from Step 2 into the bowl from Step 3. Add nuts and zucchini and mix well. Our batter is ready
5) Set batter in appropriate sizes on the greased baking dishes. Bake for an hour.
6) Leave to cool in air for about 15 minutes. Refrigerate and serve your delicious Zucchini Bread!
Your kids would just love this delicious Zucchini Bread Recipe. Serve fresh, refrigerated or frozen!