- Heavy Cream1/3 Cups
- Water1 Quarts
- Chicken Soup Base2 Tablespoons
- Kale2 CupsShredded
- Garlic1.5 TeaspoonsChopped
- Bacon6 Slices
- Onion3/4 CupsChopped
- Potatoes21/4 inch slices
- Smoked Sausage16 Ounces
1) Prepare the baking oven and flame it up to the 155 degree Celsius mark.
2) Set up the sausage links on a baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes in the preheated oven.
3) Slice the baked links in chunks ( half an inch slices ).
4) Heat up a non stick skillet over moderate flame. Add onions and bacon slices.
5) Fry until the onions are soft. Set the bacon aside and crumble.
6) Add garlic to the onions skillet. Stir fry for a minute.
7) Pour in potatoes, water and chicken soup base. Stir thoroughly and leave to cook for about 15 minutes.
8) Add in the baked sausage, crumbled bacon, cream and kale. Whisk and stir thoroughly over flame and heat through. Serve hot!
This Zuppa Toscana Recipe might just be my most favorite soup dish of all time. One of the creamiest and most delicious soups ever. This is like the best ever! Creamy sausage and potato mixture, so pleasant to my tongue, it will give you fits of pleasure if you're a food lover. This one is cooked just like the ones served in restaurants!