- Butter2 Tablespoons
- Chicken Breast Halves2Not Boneless
- Salt for seasoning
- Garlic1 ClovesMinced
- Bacon Slices2 large
- Mushrooms1/2 CupsSliced
- Heavy Cream1/4 Cups
1) Flame up your oven to the 180 degree Celsius mark.
2) Slightly grease up a baking dish and layer the chicken on it.
3) Sprinkle salt and garlic over the chicken.
4) Flip the chicken and top with the bacon strips. Then top with mushrooms.
5) Bake for 50 minutes in the preheated oven. Set aside.
6) Dont throw away the juices left behind in the baking dish. Fry the juices in a skillet over moderate flame and stir in cream. Mix well.
7) Top the baked chicken with the prepared sauce and enjoy!
One of the best flavors of bacon I have had in a long time. Serve this delicious Bacon Mushroom Chicken Recipe with your favorite rice or boiled pasta. If using cream is a problem for you, use flour and water mixture instead. Enjoy!