- Whole Trout1
- Salt and PepperTo Taste
- Canned Tomatoes28 Ounces
- Olive Oil2 Tablespoons
- Parsley2 TablespoonsChopped
- Garlic1 ClovesChopped
- White Wine1/2 Cups
- Lemon Wedges1 Lemon
- Parsley4 sprigs
1) Prepare the baking oven and flame it up to the 200 degree Celsius mark.
2) Slightly grease a baking dish.
3) Season the whole trout with salt and ground black pepper to taste and set up on the greased baking dish.
4) Take a bowl and mix together parsley, garlic, olive oil and tomatoes.
5) Top the trout with the prepared bowl mixture. Bake for an hour in the preheated oven.
Note: Keep basting the fish with wine during the baking process.
A highly unique and simple seafood meal which features trout baked with parsley, garlic and tomatoes in a delightful combination. This Baked Trout Saratoga Recipe meal is super easy and simple to prepare and the results are outstanding. Your whole family is sure to be an admirer of this amazing meal.