- Butter2 Tablespoons
- Brown Sugar2 Tablespoons
- Garlic2 ClovesChopped
- Lemon Juice1 Tablespoons
- Soy Sauce2 Teaspoons
- Black PepperTo Taste
- Halibut Steak1 Pounds
1) Prepare the outdoor grill for high heat and slightly grease the grill grate.
2) Take a bowl and mix together soy sauce, lemon juice, garlic, brown sugar, butter and pepper.
3) Transfer the mixture to a skillet and heat over moderate flame. Cook until the sugar blends well within.
4) Coat the fish thoroughly with the prepared brown sugar mixture and set up on the greased grill grate.
5) Grill the fish for 5 minutes time.
6) Once done, turn the fish and baste with more of the brown sugar mixture. Grill for 5 more minutes. Serve hot!
Barbeque flavors in any fish recipe always give the fish a massive boost, similar is the case with this Barbeque Halibut Steaks Recipe . The brown sugar and soy sauce combination further boosts up the delicious barbeque flavors and make for a stunningly simple yet amazing fish meal.