Barbeque Style Turkey Recipe
1) Heat up butter in a skillet over moderate flame.
2) Add green pepper, onion and celery. Stir fry for 3-5 minutes in the butter.
3) Stir in brown sugar, followed by ketchup and Worcestershire Sauce. Heat through.
4) Sprinkle chili powder and add salt to taste.
5) Turn the flame down to low and cook for 10 minutes.
6) Add the chopped pre cooked turkey to the skillet and coat well throughout.
7) Seal the skillet and cook the turkey mixture for half an hour. Serve hot!
Barbeque Style Turkey Recipe is an amazing way to use up left over turkey during the holidays. Tastes even better when prepared a day prior to the serving day. This can be served with boiled rice or inside rolls. I last served this to my wife with Hamburger buns. Tastes fabulous and is super easy to make!