- Vegetable Oil1 Tablespoons
- Garlic2 ClovesChopped
- Canned Beans15 Ounces
- Green Bell Pepper1Chopped
- Frozen Corn8 Ounces
- Cheddar Cheese1 CupsShredded
1) Heat up oil in a skillet over moderate flame. Saute onion and garlic.
2) Add bell pepper, corn, tomatoes and beans. Stir fry for 5 minutes.
3) Fill up the flour tortillas with the prepared vegetable mixture and beans.
4) Top with cheddar cheese and close the tortillas with tortillas from the top.
5) Make sure the tortillas stick well together, for now, we would need to deep fry them.
6) In a skillet with enough oil for deep frying, fry the prepared Quesadillas, giving 5 minutes to each side.
Wow, this is amazing and super delicious. The kids would fall in love with this. Bean Quesadillas Recipe comes with tortillas filled with beans and lots of cheesy flavor. Add as many vegetables as youd like.