- Olive Oil1/4 Cups
- Garlic2 ClovesChopped
- SaltTo Taste
- Lemon Juice1 Lemon
- Capers2 Tablespoons
- Red Bell Pepper1/2Cut into strips
- Salmon Fillets2 of 8 ounce each
Steps to make Bell Pepper Lemon Salmon Recipe:
1) Take a bowl and mix together lemon juice, garlic and olive oil.
2) Make holes on both sides of the Salmon fillets. Use a fork for that purpose. Then add to the dish.
3) Coat the Salmon with the lemon garlic mixture and leave refrigerated for an hour.
4) Prepare the baking oven up to the 185 degree Celsius mark.
5) Set up the Salmon fillets, each on a sheet of aluminium foil. Enclose the fillets from the edges of the foil to form individual packets for each Salmon. Leave the top of each fillet open.
6) Top with the prepared marinade mixture, followed by red bell pepper and capers. Seal the foil well.
7) Bake for 30-35 minutes in the preheated oven.
There is absolutely no way that you wont like this Bell Pepper Lemon Salmon recipe. It is absolutely amazing and is sure to be loved by you like eating good healthy food. This is such a delightful dish, I just love it, so do my loved ones. Its a real family favorite at my place and soon to be at yours too!