- Cracker Crumbs3/4 Cups
- Brown Sugar1/2 Cups
- Ketchup1/2 Cups
- Beef1.5 PoundsGround
- Milk3/4 Cups
- Black PepperTo Taste
- Ginger1/4 Teaspoons
1) Flame up your oven to the 180 degree Celsius mark.
2) Slightly Butter up a baking dish or pan.
3) Layer the bottom of the pan with brown sugar and ketchup.
4) Mix together beef, milk, salt, black pepper, onion, ginger, cracker crumbs in a mixing bowl. Beat eggs and mix well in the mixture.
5) Form loafs from the mixture and place them on the baking dish with ketchup and brown sugar.
6) Bake for 60 minutes in your preheated oven. The moisture should be gone at the end.
Stay away vegetarians and howdy meat lovers. This one is for them meat fanatics. This wonderful Brown Sugar Meatloaf Recipe tastes just as good as its looks. Doesn't take much of your time and is relatively very easy to make. You may change the idea of the brown sugar and ketchup being on the bottom of the pan. Top or use the sauce in whichever way you'd like, because there is no way that you're not gonna enjoy this easy and delicious meatloaf recipe.