- Cold Coffee1 1/2 Cups
- Vanilla Ice Cream2 Scoops
- Chocolate Syrup2 Tablespoons
1) Pour chocolate syrup in a blender and add ice cream and cold coffee in it.
2) Blend the ingredients on high for about 2 minutes or until the mixture becomes smooth.
3) Place a couple of ice cubes in each of the serving glasses and pour the drink over them. Serve the drink as a perfect breakfast.
Is it hot? So, why not chill it with a glass of café latte milkshake? I mostly serve it after garnishing with chocolate shavings and topping it with whipped cream but it goes great too if served plain. When I listened about this recipe, I started licking my lips; the combination of cold coffee, ice cream, and chocolate syrup is too yummy for me.