- Butter1/4 Cups
- Cayenne Pepper1 Teaspoons
- Black PepperTo Taste
- Lemon Pepper1 Teaspoons
- Garlic Powder1 Teaspoons
- SaltTo Taste
- Italian Salad Dressing Mix1.25 Cups
- Redfish Fillets4 of 4 ounce each
Steps to make Cajun Blackened Redfish Recipe:
1) Prepare the baking oven and flame it up to the 180 degree celsius mark.
2) Take a non stick skiller and heat butter in it over low flame. Once done, leave to cool away from flame.
3) Take a bowl and mix together garlic powder, lemon pepper, black pepper, cayenne pepper and salt. \
4) Coat the redfish fillets first with the melted butter and then with the spice mixture.
5) Heat up a skiller over high flame and fry both sides of the coated fish for a total of 5 minutes.
6) Set up the skillet seared fish on a baking dish and top with the Italian dressing mix.
7) Cover the dish and bake the redfish for almost half an hour or until easily flakable with a fork. Serve hot!
One of the finest Redfish meals out there, this Cajun Blackened Redfish Recipe. Super delicious and super quick to prepare, this barely takes more than just half hour. For best results, use freshly caught redfish, but frozen fish would do good too! It is one of my absolute favorites at home!